Zoooooom in rain.......

Rut aa gayi re rut chha gayi re...I hummed this song from the film Earth. Beautiful composition by Rehman (my fav muz composer) and high pitched voice of Sukhvinder have made one of the most lovable rain songs of Indian cinema. Monsoon is favourite season of many in this rain starving(am I being extremist?) nation. Rain has always inspired Indian poets right from Kalidas in Meghdutam to Ramesh Parekh in Varsad bhinjave. Children to elders, birds to animals, lovers to farmers all set of living beings love the rain whole heartedly. Rain soothes, rain mesmerises, rain drains, rain trains, rain gains and rain even pains. Rain has worked miracles for years together. Love flows in veins with rain water flowing in streets. Rain awakens the soul and blesses utmost pleasure. When the beautiful rain is imminent, we can't wait to have the first embrace with the most awaited season in this part of the world.
I feel overwhelmed seeing dark clouds in the sky. Wordsworth had said:
My heart leaps up when I behold rainbow in the sky.
and I say: My heart leaps up when I behold dark clouds in the sky.
I feel happiness even in beholding rainbow too. But Wordsworth seems to be interested in the post effect of the rain and I am interested in the actual rain-veganza. The dark clouds are like fore play that would bring the earth and sky together to woo and rainbow is like the joy that both have attained after heavy orgasm.
As the wooing is about to begin, let's cheer and gear up for love fall. Let's dance, let's jump and sing and celebrate the season.
Let's ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM In RAIN.
Welcome rain.

Rainified,
Kalpesh Bhatt

Comments

Mayur Unadkat said…
congrats for Superb post !!!! It was raining whale reading....Keep it up

Popular posts from this blog

શાળા પ્રવેશોત્સવ - શિક્ષણની વિસ્તરતી સીમાઓ - પ્રત્યક્ષ અનુભવ

કોપી ઉત્સવ

મુઠ્ઠી ઉંચેરો માનવી, મુઠ્ઠી ઉંચેરી પ્રજા...